Be A Part of Our Team
DSE’s greatest strength is a rock solid employee group which is committed to daily success. If you are interested in working for a passionate, technology driven, fast paced, and challenging organization, we’d love to hear from you! Resumes are always accepted and can be sent directly to our HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Active career openings are posted below and are regularly updated. If nothing is open at the moment, check back or feel free to contact us at 480-515-1110.
Posted Date: 04/12/2017
Employment Type: Full Time
Digital Systems Engineering is looking for an electrical engineer who can help drive a growing engineering organization forward. If experimental creativity comes naturally to you and you are excited to deliver tangible value to customers around the world, you could be a great fit here.
You would primarily be responsible for applying your electrical engineering expertise to find solutions to the problems faced by mobile, industrial, and military environments for land, air, and sea. Ideally, you have a high level of comfort designing embedded systems, optimizing video & audio quality, analyzing tradeoffs due to size restrictions, and reducing power consumption without sacrificing stability.
We cultivate an engineering environment that favors agility, initiative, and creative thinking. If you would like to leverage your scientific curiosity to help a passionate team bring new technologies to the rugged mobile market and leave a mark on the world, don’t hesitate to reach out and join DSE.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of electrical engineering design experience, digital electrical engineering and testing with preferred experience in design of electronic circuits for use in harsh/space environments
- Proficiency in signal processing
- Must have extensive experience in product development, planning and life cycle management, requirements analysis, traceability, documentation and generation of concepts of operation
- Expert in proper circuit board layout techniques for low EMI, EMC, and ESD constraints pertaining to military systems
- Extensive skills in operation of lab equipment, troubleshooting and bench testing of circuit designs
- Interprets product requirements & writes engineering specifications
- Uses schematic capture tools, preferably OrCAD
- Designs for manufacturing and test
- Designs digital microprocessor systems
- Designs point of load switching DC/DC converters & regulators
- Designs high-speed memory bus (LPDDR3, LPDDR4)
- Designs inter-processor/peripheral interfaces (USB 2.0HS, USB 3.0, SDIO, SPI, I2C, I2S)
- Selects optimal memory for design (eMMC, NAND, SD Card)
- Integrates RF systems or module (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, BLE)
- Experience with battery powered systems
- Uses various lab test and measurement equipment (scopes, logic analyzers, etc.)
- Designs to regulatory standards (CE, MIL, VESA, IEEE)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Master’s degree in engineering
- Expert in high speed analog (GHz) and digital data acquisition circuit design including simulation of analog, power and digital circuitry
- Experience designing to military quality standards
- Designs high speed parallel and serial interfaces
- Designs embedded systems with multicore application processors
- Designs rechargeable battery powered systems
- Simulates & analyzes circuits and signal integrity
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 401K with employer match
- Unlimited paid time off
If interested, please email email@example.com with a cover page and resume with the subject “Job Application – [name of job posting]”.
Digital Systems Engineering is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.